Invite your friends to support CFR!
Host a fundraising party for CFR! Invite your friends to join you at home or at your favorite restaurant for cocktails or dinner, watch a CFR video, and share your passion for keeping families together.
Set a fundraising goal, pick a date, select your favorite snacks and libations and invite your friends to learn about CFR and its work to support New York’s most vulnerable families. CFR can provide copies of our videos, materials, donation cards, and staff/board members to talk about the importance of our ground breaking work. For help planning your party, contact Annie Stup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every dollar you raise matters to CFR! These are examples of what your support will provide for our families:
- $6,000 – Sponsors one family in crisis and provides them with comprehensive legal and social work services they need to mount a legal defense and keep their children out of the foster care system.
- $2,500 – Enables CFR to train an out-of-state organization and equip them with the tools they need to adopt CFR’s model, which strengthens their ability to serve families across the country.
- $1,000 – Provides crisis intervention services enabling one family to address and overcome an emergency such as eviction or domestic violence.
- $500 – Funds a psychological or physical evaluation, which is critical to helping a family regain custody of her children.
- $250 – Gives a parent metrocards for up to three months to ensure they can participate fully in court appearances and visitations so that they can regain custody of their child.